Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 April 2010

God Administers to Our Needs

I use The Upper Room for my daily devotion. About one week before our trip to Macau/Zhuhai for the period 16 to 20 April 10 my in-laws informed my wife that our departure time for the flight has been postponed to 11.15 am instead of the original 6 am. I was thinking "wooh! this is a buget airline; is it reliable?; did the travel agent screwed-up? etc. The worrying thoughts linger! Then on 14 April 10, there & behold in my hand my Bible Verse for the day:
1)Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer & petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God ..........Philippians 4:6
On 16 April 10 when we checked-in at our hotel the receptionists (2-unfriendly and glum-looking gentlement)informed our guide that booking had been made for only 1 room instead of 2 rooms. This time I was not surprised nor unduly worried for my devotion on 16 April 10 reads as follows:
2)Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge .............Psalm 62:8
Yes, indeed we need to just trust Him. On our way out for dinner, the receptionists informed us the Travel Agent has just confirmed booking for another room!!

No comments: