Sunday, 27 January 2013
Down-to-earth beliefs and talk Rulers still blind and stubborn
Captivating hearts. Long live motherland.
2) The stupid hopeful 7) The writing on wall
The elitist head in clouds Most people can clearly see
When will they wake up. Shameless media spit.
3) Clever arguments 8) Drowning not knowing
Wordsmith and tongue gymnastics In their own vomit swimming
The truth still denied. Wake up Wake up See.
4) Goodies tangling 9) Talking to Oneself
The propaganda machine Justifying to Oneself
In full blast jarring. Reality Shun.
5) Truth be told exposed
Some people still in denial
Will leopards change skin.
Thursday, 17 January 2013
1) The gerrymendering of electoral boundaries and creation of Group Representation Constituencies; etc.
2) The mainstream media has not been fair and not giving a balance report of the political situation and in certain instances of engaging in painting a bad light of Opposition Parties.
3) The behind-the-queue Estates Upgrading for Opposition Wards and the removal of hawker/market centres and bus services in Opposition Wards.
4) The on-going income- inequality gap; increasing unaffordable housing; pressures on children in our education system; high cost of living and medical charges, transport woes - over-crowded buses and trains, frequent breakdowns of train services; immigration policies, etc.
Yes, on 26 Jan 2013 cast your vote for the WP candidate. By doing so you would have shown your political maturity for it is not healthy to have this PAP juggernaut hanging over our heads. Long Live Singapore!